Alex doesn't like to listen to his mom. Not that this is anything new, in fact this is quite normal for us now. He was very amusing after we got home and he came over to the computer and saw that I was going through the pictures we took. He asked if I got any pictures of him "floating" in the water. I told him I didn't, but I had a couple of him soaked from shoulders to his toes. It wasn't good enough for him, but he did get a bit of a chuckle when he saw himself. What was even more interesting was telling him to strip off his pants in the truck on the way home, he freaked out that someone might see him. Once we got home though, he leisurely got out of the truck, gameboy in hand and stood in the driveway looking at the screen. A few seconds passed before he realized he was standing in the driveway in his drawers. He mentioned that he hoped no one would see him. It took three or four tries to get him in the house, thank goodness he eventually went inside. And I'm pretty sure no one saw his drawers.
sometimes alex doesn't always listen
Tonight the kids and I met some friends down at the beach just before sunset. I've been wanting to start building my photography portfolio and she wanted maternity pictures done. Thankfully the beach was pretty empty considering it was a Friday evening on a payday. The sun was supposed to set around 7:30 so we were there around 6:30. The kids ran and threw sand, they threw each other into the sand and generally were maniacal boys. I was taking some pictures of Heather in the water and her husband was off in the distance watching us and keeping an eye on the kiddos for me. All of a sudden Alex fell into the water. He was drenched from head to toe. This after Anthony pushed his face into the sand and he had sand all over and all in his mouth. The poor kid looked devastated. Ever the wonderful mother, instead of running to him to comfort him and get him a towel as quick as could be, I walked over to him all the while snapping pictures. He was so distressed about getting so wet. I warned them before we even got to the beach that if they wanted to put their feet in the water they should fold/roll/push their pant legs up to their knees.
Alex doesn't like to listen to his mom. Not that this is anything new, in fact this is quite normal for us now. He was very amusing after we got home and he came over to the computer and saw that I was going through the pictures we took. He asked if I got any pictures of him "floating" in the water. I told him I didn't, but I had a couple of him soaked from shoulders to his toes. It wasn't good enough for him, but he did get a bit of a chuckle when he saw himself. What was even more interesting was telling him to strip off his pants in the truck on the way home, he freaked out that someone might see him. Once we got home though, he leisurely got out of the truck, gameboy in hand and stood in the driveway looking at the screen. A few seconds passed before he realized he was standing in the driveway in his drawers. He mentioned that he hoped no one would see him. It took three or four tries to get him in the house, thank goodness he eventually went inside. And I'm pretty sure no one saw his drawers.
Alex doesn't like to listen to his mom. Not that this is anything new, in fact this is quite normal for us now. He was very amusing after we got home and he came over to the computer and saw that I was going through the pictures we took. He asked if I got any pictures of him "floating" in the water. I told him I didn't, but I had a couple of him soaked from shoulders to his toes. It wasn't good enough for him, but he did get a bit of a chuckle when he saw himself. What was even more interesting was telling him to strip off his pants in the truck on the way home, he freaked out that someone might see him. Once we got home though, he leisurely got out of the truck, gameboy in hand and stood in the driveway looking at the screen. A few seconds passed before he realized he was standing in the driveway in his drawers. He mentioned that he hoped no one would see him. It took three or four tries to get him in the house, thank goodness he eventually went inside. And I'm pretty sure no one saw his drawers.
Type below leave a comment using Facebook
comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment