Sorry there's been no activity on here over the summer. I had great intentions to keep this alive and kicking throughout this deployment, but time just got away from me.
We had a busy summer, all 3 boys took swim lessons for 4 weeks. They all became much more comfortable in the pool and by the time Aunt Jackie, Grandma and cousin Jason's visit came to and end they were swimming like fishes. Bella thoroughly enjoyed being in the water too. She didn't enjoy her boat much, but she liked being in the action. She dunked her face in the water and if you sat her on the edge of the pool she would lunge in at you.
We went to Comic-Con. That was fun and an experience I'm glad we had. I would not go again, however, with all 4 kids. Preferably with NO kids. It was a madhouse and we could barely get around some areas and maneuvering around with a stroller was nearly impossible at most points. It was cool though. I wish we had known just how much of a wait there would be for all the panels. I knew there would be lines, but it was really ridiculous. We saw no panels, but Jason and Jackie were able to see their Ghost Adventurers in person and got to meet the guy who plays in the new Sinbad movie. I'd like to go again with Tom so he could see the craziness, even Tommy agreed that he enjoyed it, but wouldn't want to go again.
School stared on August 25th. The following week we started with soccer practices. We're three games into the season now. Tommy's team is doing great and Anthony's gets better each week. I don't know that there's much to say about Alex's team except that they are 5 and 6 year olds. lol
Now we are nearing the end of our countdown for our family to be whole again. We can't wait. The day can't come quickly enough. I wish it wasn't such a big deal or I'd be posting everywhere just how much time we have left.
Now I'm off to go deal with Verizon and this ginormous cell phone bill I just received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment