an attempt at the photo a day...again

Ok, so maybe it's not really like a photo of the day, I'm not stressing out about getting a picture every.single.day. but I am trying to get one the majority of days. And so far I think I've only missed a handful of days in March. Of course the majority of the pictures were taken with my iPhone, but anything is better than nothing. Next month I'm going to attempt to get out my camera and take what I can only hope will be be half of the pictures for the month.

I'd really like to put together a Project Life album but the thought of making sure I was getting a picture every single day was a daunting task. So, after getting through the majority of this month and doing fairly well I decided that I can do the Project Life and I don't have to have a picture for every single day - it'll be ok. I can use multiple pictures for one day, or maybe write out what happened and why I don't have a photo. It inspires me to try because I have already given myself permission to slip up, because with 4 kids and a husband who is deployed, I will. I'm also going to try to do the Day in the Life one of these days too. Now I just have to get an album binder and get some sheet protectors. I'm eyeing the Midnight collection by Paislee Press for Project Life, I need to have some things at hand so get started on it before I crumble underneath the overwhelming feeling of getting behind. My album will go from March through December or March through March...this is one detail I haven't quite finalized yet - I have another 8 months to do so though, so no rush. Now to decide how I'm going to print the pictures, I hate to send them out constantly but there's no way that my personal printer will print anything of quality and that would last. I'd like to send it out to Persnickety Prints but the thought of doing it frequently hurts the bank account. I'll have to come up with a solution of some sort.


March 26th
Alex had to be picked up from school and taken to the Dr because or suspected pink eye. Thankfully he didn't have it.



March 27th
Mark helped me get all the supplies and did most of the dirty work in building the box in the top picture for Bella's bed and the trundle to use in the boys room.



March 28th
This is a note I found on the kitchen table this morning. Alex wrote it yesterday after Mark left and he was invited over while Tommy was at soccer practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment