on the move

The little girl is on the move! She finally crawled forward yesterday morning. And then later that night we tempted her forward a few feet with her bottle. Then I tempted her a second time by putting the camera on the ground with it on and recording. Still pictures just don't do her new found mobility justice, but here are a few. She doesn't go far still, in fact I think she forgets that she can go forward. lol

In an effort to reduce the amount of images I'm putting in each post I decided to try out the free Magic Blog It Board by MCP Actions. I'm still trying to get used to the awesomeness of my full-frame Canon 5D Mark II. I was thinking that I would really be in the market to buy a 35mm lens soon after getting the new camera body, but I get so much more in my shots now with my 50mm. So, I'm going to be upgrading from my "nifty fifty" when I have the available funds. I wish I had just gone from my original Rebel XT to the 5D. I learned alot using my 40D...but I feel like I could be further by now had I invested in the 5D earlier. Oh well...

Tomorrow I'll be back with a 9 month well baby check-up info post, maybe I'll post the video of her crawling and whatever other nonsense I want to talk about.



undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment