We have two weeks down now. Too bad we don't know how long this deployment should be so we knew how many more we have left to get through.
We've been keeping busy. Right after Tom left I got calls about all 3 boys soccer teams. We have 3 practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 3 games each Saturday. I was a bit irritated at first that practices started so soon after Tom left, but then I figured this will help us get out and about and hopefully make the first 2 months go by fairly quickly.
Two boys I know are having birthdays this month. My little leprechaun will be 8 this year and my Tommy boy will be 10. I can't believe that he's old enough that we can leave him at home by himself for an hour or two. When did he grow up so much? Pretty soon he'll be old enough that we can leave him alone with his brothers. I really can't believe that he'll be 10.
I looked through my laptop for a picture to add to the post, but gasp! - I don't have any on here I think are good enough to share. I had intentions of taking a ton of pictures while Tom is gone, but I found out that he isn't using his personal computer to connect to the internet. I hate to overload the system by sending a lot of pictures. I actually, had intentions of starting the Project 365 again the day Tom left. Good intentions but I currently don't have the motivation to follow through. Maybe we'll start it over on April 1st...something to consider.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment