picture from Tuesday

Here are some pictures I took while we spent our last few hours with Tom on Tuesday morning down at the ramp. We hung out with the kids on the amtrack for a bit, hung out with a couple of friends and we tried not to dwell on the impending good-byes that were right around the corner.We stayed until we watched Tom's track splash into the boat basin. Then we walked down to the ocean and along this rock pier as far as we could safely manage, even leaving the stroller at one point. We watched as the amtracks all approached the ship. We couldn't see much of anything from where we were, but it was kind of nice to watch them drive out that far. We still haven't heard anything from him, but I assume he's doing ok, he took his money out, so at least I know he made it onto ship. lol



undefined

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

No comments:

Post a Comment