iheart faces people's choice contest

I haven't entered a contest at iheartfaces in a while. I saw their post on Facebook with this week's theme (best face photo from May) and I knew what photo I wanted to use. As I was gathering all the buttons and necessary links for to enter though, I realized that the photo wasn't taken in May. So I went through my folders to see if I had something else to enter since I had the post pretty much done anyway. I realized that I didn't take quite as many photos in May as I had in April or March. I need to get my camera out more. What I need to do too is invest in a camera bag. I dislike carrying my new camera with me because it's not safe in my purse. I think I would have it with me more often if I had a safe way to bring it along with me.

Anyway...onto the photo.



I need to work on cloning out that damn black cable wire in the background. lol

http://iheartfaces.com

4 comments: