swim lessons: day one

So, today the boys started swim lessons at one of the pools mainside. Their class is 30 minutes long and they go 4 days a week for 2 weeks. I was afraid that there might be problems today, screaming, fighting, and outright disobedience. Thankfully all went well. The 30 minutes seemed to fly by for me, so I can imagine that it flew for them also. After we headed to Sonic for a lunchtime treat. We even sprung for some Sonic Blasts before we headed home; which they loved, but unfortunately wasted.

I brought my camera along, not knowing how the lessons were set up. So, the instructors said that the parents need to stay way off to the side until the last day. So, my little 50mm lens didn't provide any great pictures of them in the pool. I'm thinking of switching to the zoom lens I have and bringing it along Thursday or Friday. We'll see. I'll be able to get up close next Friday, so we'll see. I did try to snap a few of Bella while we waited, but she was very interested in a bigger little girl who was near us.

I thought for sure the boys would be exhausted after their fun-filled day, but Alex was going full-force about a half hour ago (11pm or so). It's quiet downstairs now, so I'm hoping they've all gone to sleep and won't be horribly cranky in the morning. I am exhausted though, so I'll leave you with the few pictures I took today.





No comments:

Post a Comment