I seem to do this alot...change things in our online world. Our domain name and web hosting was up for renewal once again and with hardly any traffic to the blog I just couldn't justify the expense any longer. So, I saved the posts and created a free one here on blogger. I'll miss my Wordpress platform and all the plug-ins and whatnots that I had going on there but I'll adjust. I haven't posted in months so it only seemed right that I reevaluate the expense. Hopefully everyone will find us here and maybe I can find a new groove in blogging again.
I can only hope. Oh, and I'm still tweaking the template and photos...as of today the photos that are in the slideshow are not mine, they are from the template designer. I just wanted to be sure it was all working ok. Picking some pictures and getting them set up for the slideshow is on my to-do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment